I was a little surprised when I saw the Best of Eugene Weekly article that boasted the 3 best burgers in town, and none of my favorites made the list. So I decided to create my own list, I would love to hear about your favorite burger in the comment section below!
- The Meiji Burger– Under valued because of it’s size the Meiji Burger is my personal favorite. It is served on an English Muffin with Japanese pickles, lettuce, onion, and house-made fries. You can taste the quality of the ingredients they use, including the 100% Organic Grass-fed Angus beef! https://www.izakayameiji.com/#menu
2. The Chow Burger– They have their meat ground fresh everyday, and also bake their own buns. Not to mention they pay homage to the Simpsons with their original name “Moes”. They infuse their bacon with maple syrup, to make every burger a foodies’ delight. If you are a fan of the Artisan Burger you have to try this place! https://openmenu.com/restaurant/d52f5540-8a01-11e2-823b-00163eeae34c
3) The Planktown Burger– I always get the Bacon Irish Cheddar Burger, it comes with an 8 oz patty with bacon, Irish cheddar, tomato, lettuce, pickled onion and creamy horseradish sauce. If you haven’t been to Planktown yet I would make plans to go tonight! http://planktownbrewing.com/menu.html
4. The Board Burger– Michael Autry the owner of Board Restaurant describes their burger as knee deep cattle beef, aged cheddar, arugula, red onion and chipotle bacon jam on a brioche. Be sure and save room for their potato wedge fries with the house made chipotle ketchup! http://www.boardrestaurant.com/menu/
5. The Cornucopia Burger– This burger could have easily been higher on the list, most of you already know they boast the best burger in Eugene via the Eugene Weekly’s “Best of” readers poll. My favorite burger on their menu is the Jeros Bacon Cheese Burger with crisp bacon, your choice of cheese, red onions, and mayo it is a force to be reckoned with! Visit their menu to see the full list of their famous burgers https://www.cornucopiaeugene.com/menu/#award-winning-burgers-vurgers
To see who the other winners were in the Eugene Weekly Best of 2017 visit http://www.eugeneweekly.com/20161103/lead-story/best-eugene-readers-poll-2016-2017
There are many challenges presented to you when you move into a new home. When you add relocating to a new town, or a new state the list of things to do pile up rather quickly. There are very few agents in Oregon that are committing their time to help their clients relocate. Not only am I committed to the process of helping you become familiar with a new town. I will also personalize the integration with your wants and needs. Whether it is as simple as helping you find your new favorite restaurant, a trustworthy lender, or assisting in networking efforts for your business. I will be behind you 100% during and after our transaction.
With the prices of homes rising to astronomical levels in major cities such as Seattle, San Francisco, and Portland. It makes sense that people are looking for alternative places to live. Eugene has become a popular destination with its relaxed lifestyle. It is close to the mountains and the ocean, there is no sales tax, and the homes here are still well priced for an appreciating market. If you would like to learn more about the Eugene market please feel free to reach out to me anytime with questions, I would be happy to assist you in any way I can.
If you are considering Eugene as your new home be sure and visit the Eugene Chamber of Commerce website for more details http://www.eugenechamber.com/why-eugene.html