My network consists of real estate investors who buy houses fast and I am a real estate agent who is experienced in getting homes sold quickly. I will give you a free, confidential, no-obligation home selling offer from an experienced investor who will bring cash to the table. Most of our network investors are buyers who want to buy your house directly. My network of investors are local to Lane County and professionals you can count on. My #1 goal is to help you sell your house fast! Experience, integrity and honesty are part of every home selling offer.
If you are thinking how can I sell my property and would like to receive a free, confidential, no-obligation home selling offer, simply send me an email with your property address and I will conduct a market analysis for your property. My network contains investors who purchase homes in Lane County, any price range, and any condition. I am experienced in working with home owners who need to sell their house quickly because of..
Divorce: I can help you through the difficult time of working with your spouse and getting your home sold quickly so you can move on with your life. We have a proven process to work with both parties to the transaction including providing you a net sheet that will show you and your spouse how much you will each receive when your property is sold quickly.
Relocation: For whatever reason you may need to relocate to a different city, state, or out of the country we can help. I have relationships with relocation professionals across the nation which will help save you time and money. You can have your property sold quickly, and focus on your family and friends.
Avoid Foreclosure: If you are falling behind on mortgage payments then selling your home quickly is paramount to saving your credit. I work with of homeowners each year that have received notification from their mortgage company that they are behind on one or more mortgage payments. I can help you stop foreclosure.
Family Illness: Loss of income due to a family member becoming ill or not able to work can be a stressful time. With your monthly home payment likely being your largest expense, it is vital to work quickly to sell your property. You don’t have time or resources to fix-up your house, have open houses, and wait for an offer.
Inherited a Home: If you have been granted a home from a family member that has passed away you likely will want to divest of the property. Many times the property you inherited will be in a different state than you and or will need renovated in order to get it into newer condition. To avoid spending money on an inherited property and getting the equity out of it, sell it quickly.
I will often give you multiple home selling offers to choose from so you can sell your property fast! My network of investors can pay CASH! Get a free no-obligation home selling offer for your house today!
Vince Casey (541)868-4559
My fiance’ and I recently had the pleasure of going to brunch at Studio One Cafe, apparently a not so well kept secret close to campus. For a while when I was a vegetarian Morning Glory was my favorite place to go, and when I was in the mood for a greasy spoon diner Brail’s was a favorite landing spot. However, after visiting Studio One I officially have a new favorite brunch spot! They are well known for their French Toast, and Eggs Benedict selections.
When we first arrived I was a little worried because there were several people waiting to be seated. To my pleasant surprise we were seated in under 10 minutes. The cafe itself is tiny and very crowded, at times I had trouble hearing my date in front of me. When the food arrived it didn’t matter, I selected the ”Field of Dreams” benedict, and my partner chose the Chiliquilles Tortillas. Both were excellent, my entree’ was a combo of Biscuits and Gravy and Eggs Benedict, it was delicious! I have gone back twice and ordered the exact same thing. The waitress was very polite and attentive, she even recommended a side of Hollandaise sauce for the home fries which was awesome.
I know what you’re thinking at this point, “do they have mimosas”? The answer is yes, they wouldn’t qualify for best brunch without a little bit of booze in the menu. If you live in the Eugene area you simply must try this place at least once! To read over their menu options go here https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g51862-d1013565-Reviews-Studio_One_Cafe-Eugene_Oregon.html
I was a little surprised when I saw the Best of Eugene Weekly article that boasted the 3 best burgers in town, and none of my favorites made the list. So I decided to create my own list, I would love to hear about your favorite burger in the comment section below!
- The Meiji Burger– Under valued because of it’s size the Meiji Burger is my personal favorite. It is served on an English Muffin with Japanese pickles, lettuce, onion, and house-made fries. You can taste the quality of the ingredients they use, including the 100% Organic Grass-fed Angus beef! https://www.izakayameiji.com/#menu
2. The Chow Burger– They have their meat ground fresh everyday, and also bake their own buns. Not to mention they pay homage to the Simpsons with their original name “Moes”. They infuse their bacon with maple syrup, to make every burger a foodies’ delight. If you are a fan of the Artisan Burger you have to try this place! https://openmenu.com/restaurant/d52f5540-8a01-11e2-823b-00163eeae34c
3) The Planktown Burger– I always get the Bacon Irish Cheddar Burger, it comes with an 8 oz patty with bacon, Irish cheddar, tomato, lettuce, pickled onion and creamy horseradish sauce. If you haven’t been to Planktown yet I would make plans to go tonight! http://planktownbrewing.com/menu.html
4. The Board Burger– Michael Autry the owner of Board Restaurant describes their burger as knee deep cattle beef, aged cheddar, arugula, red onion and chipotle bacon jam on a brioche. Be sure and save room for their potato wedge fries with the house made chipotle ketchup! http://www.boardrestaurant.com/menu/
5. The Cornucopia Burger– This burger could have easily been higher on the list, most of you already know they boast the best burger in Eugene via the Eugene Weekly’s “Best of” readers poll. My favorite burger on their menu is the Jeros Bacon Cheese Burger with crisp bacon, your choice of cheese, red onions, and mayo it is a force to be reckoned with! Visit their menu to see the full list of their famous burgers https://www.cornucopiaeugene.com/menu/#award-winning-burgers-vurgers
To see who the other winners were in the Eugene Weekly Best of 2017 visit http://www.eugeneweekly.com/20161103/lead-story/best-eugene-readers-poll-2016-2017